Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Travel Travel !

tomorrow; I'm going to visit one of the most beautiful cities of the world!
{Esfahan}
I will be back after 6 days, with quite a big number of photos! I promise!
meanwhile, go and take a look, {of course a very deep look!} at these stunning images of Esfahan .
{click here}
and you can find more details about the city {here}

have a lovely time!
See you on Tuesday!

oh and happy earth day!

p.s. maybe a little cute surprise show up here in my absence! maybe! :)
...

10 comments:

Sholeh said...

have fun darling, enjoy your trip.

laura tj said...

you have a lovely blog! have a nice trip.

Nissa said...

Enjoy your trip! I can't wait to read all about it upon your return!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! It looks like a lovely place.

English Muse said...

Oh! Have fun! can't wait to see the pictures! xoxo

neda mone said...

Have a great time! Don't eat too much gaaz! Bring us back good stuff...

rox said...

i'm sure you already know, but definitely go to this chayi khoneh that's near one of the mosques around naghshe jahan. it's kind of in a back courtyard place and is on the second floor. it's so beautiful with stained glass everywhere (http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2147/240/107/5728611/n5728611_42462308_5513.jpg)

Martha said...

Thanks for your comment on my photography blog! You have a darling blog! Have fun on your trip :)
P.S. I don't have my everyday life blog linked to my photo blog but here it is:
http://martharex.blogspot.com/

Giulia said...

Oh lucky lamb. Beautiful Esfahan. Looking forward to your photos & stories upon return. xo

A "cheery" disposition said...

Looking forward to the pictures. Hope you have a wonderful time.