Monday, June 29, 2009

SIX LITTLE HAPPY THINGS ... AND TWO LOVELY BLOGGERS !

Recently I've been tagged by two lovely blogger friends, {On & On} and Sarah from {Dayspring}.
Thank you so much ladies!


and here is my list of six little happy things on a hot afternoon like this!

1. a glass of cold water.
2. this song(stand by me) of Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora and Andy (an Iranian singer in U.S. ) which is for Iran, and I'm so proud of it!
3. this recent post of Sara. thank you sweet girl for smiling!
4. a sweet secret! ;)
5. thinking about this weekend that Farshad will come back!
( Oh I miss him so much ... )
6. and this cute photo :

Free Image Hosting

5 comments:

Sara said...

I hope you are always happy. I know you are strong.

Thank you for making me smile :)

Cheryl Peters said...

What a cute, cute photo!

Hold on to the things that make you happy.

Cait said...

I love the photo, and your morning inspiration board, and the fact that you are happy and proud.

Sarah said...

Awwww, what a sweet photograph.

OMG Shokoofeh! Thank you so much for the link to the Bon Jovi/Andy song! I am such a huge Bon Jovi fan, and this just made it a great night! I hadn't seen it yet and it's just perfect.

I hope your week goes by quickly so you can be with Farshad. :)

Big hugs my dear!

Jeanne-ming Brantingham said...

I am new to your blog and completely enchanted by your writing.

Your list of things that make you happy made me cry.

Beautiful