Sunday, November 22, 2009

GUEST POST : Eye Break: Alexander Kori Girard







Hello dearies - it's P. from What Possessed Me. Very happy and honored to be here while our darling girl takes a short break from the blogging grind.

Sometimes life can seem a little uninspired, which is why I started a little series on my blog called eye breaks - the visual equivalent of a shot of espresso when I'm in need of a pick-me-up. This one's coming to you from Brooklyn, New York (my home sweet home) where I stumbled across an exhibition by Alexander Kori Girard (grandson of the legendary designer Alexander Girard) at the lovely Brooklyn boutique, Layla. AK Girard takes vintage Indian photographs and gives them new life with his bold, graphic style. I walked out without one - much to my dismay. It was one of those times I wished I had a discretionary budget for wonderful, serendipitous finds such as these.

Hope you all have a wonderful week, blog babies. For more eye breaks, click here.

2 comments:

مى said...

Cool eye breaks!!! :):)

Cheryl Peters said...

Thank you for stepping in and giving my eyes a treat.