Sunday, January 24, 2010

ACID RAIN

I am so tired these days. I slept so bad last night. And my mind is so ... fussy. ( Is this the word? some thing more detailed than busy? )
So I am trying to keep calm and go on.

I thought I would share my "work in progress" with you. This little man is one of the illustrations I did for a poster. The poster is about acid rain, and it conceives of Tehran, twelve years later.

© Shokoofeh Z.Dezfuli

I will share the final result here with you.


~whispering : keep calm and carry on... keep calm and carry on~
Okay, good night. xo

11 comments:

Jodi Anderson said...

I think that fussy is a good way to describe it. I feel the same way and have even been comforting myself with the same phrases. Keep calm. Carry on.

Jodi Anderson said...

Oh, and the drawing is delightful!

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

great drawing.

hope the fuzzyness disappeared. i know the feeling all to well.

julochka said...

very evocative image...will be very interested to see it when it's done.

and i hope you can sleep better soon. not sleeping properly is the worst.

Jeanne-ming Brantingham said...

i like it. bold. daring. good.
how could you possibly sleep while working on something like this poster?

Paulina said...

fussy is definitely a word :)

I love that you are showing some of your work on the blog, you are such a talented woman. This of course, is phenomenal. On many levels.

Laura said...

I think fussy is a good word choice for sleepless nights like this. Your poster is quite creative...I like rain shaped holes in the umbrella!

Anonymous said...

I love your illustration ... it's perfect.


:)

Mandy said...

The illustration is wonderful - you are so talented! And your life is so interesting!

I will definitely be coming back!

Unknown said...

Relax, breath deeply and try to calm...and draw so beautiful men.

Rhianne said...

Wow, this is great, I would love to be able to do things like this, you are one talented lady!

Hope you are feeling calmer now love x