Friday, April 30, 2010

LOVE YOU, LITTLE ONE








Baby boy,
You're awesome and I will miss you so very badly when you leave. There will be lots of empty moments without your laughter in this house. Every morning will sound just like an ordinary day, not a special one without your voice. Who will tell us the name of any car we pass in streets? ... who will ask us many many questions during a day? Who will open the door with the sweetest face to us? ...

You're the biggest  happiness.





---

6 comments:

emily said...

his little smile melts my heart!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully said, amazing pictures. He is adorable. You brought tears to my eyes!

L said...

Hi, and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Really like your photos in this blogpost :)

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

You write so beautifully. And what a wonderful little boy, he seems so full of life! x

Katrine said...

Dario is your nephew, right? He's really sweet. Beautiful eyes and a wonderful smile!

Jeanne-ming Brantingham said...

Oh I know how you feel. I am in Asia and have been visiting with my nieces and nephews in shanghai, Hong Kong, and Taiwan and each time I kiss one set goodbye, my heart aches from missing them.

I know.....