Saturday, September 18, 2010

COUNTING DOWN ... {3}

Do you remember?
That I was happy like a big red balloon when you told me that you truly loved me? That you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me? 
Do you remember that day? That moment? When my fingers were so cold I couldn't feel them. And my heart was melting like a strawberry flavored ice cream in a hot summer day?! 
I do remember. I do still feel like a big red balloon. I do still melt like an ice cream when you hold my hands. I do still love you like it's our first day.




This little butterfly inside my chest... 






---

3 comments:

Sara said...

Feeling like a big red balloon! I love the similie!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you did it! Captured all 3: love, light and beauty - and it all has a purpose... countdowns are good for the heart :)

Line said...

be happy my dear, enjoy!!