Friday, September 3, 2010

A TWENTY ONE DAY HEALTH PROGRAM






Hello everyone!

Today I have something to share with you. I've started a delicate health program for myself . I've been thinking about it for awhile and yesterday I found that it's time. Nothing complicated is on this program.
All I had to do was to make a list of things that improve the general condition of both my body and mind. Things that we all know but we sometimes forget to have. And try my best to do it in twenty one days.

I will be sharing some details of my plan everyday here on my blog. So if you want you can simply join me. :)




Day 1 :
- Cleaned my room and my workplace.
- Organized my computer files.
- Watched an animation : Robin Hood (1973) ~ How adorably inspiring that old story is! :) ~
- Wrote down everything I ate with their calories as a list. ~ Don't hesitate this one if you really want to lose weight. Food diaries keep you aware of  portion sizes. ~
- A delicious healthy drink : One glass of low fat milk + half of one banana + one medium apple + half of one mango ... put them all in blender, add two drops of vanilla extract and ... wow I am addicted!
- Drank two glasses of water.



I feel good! :)





---

7 comments:

nath said...

ah, this sounds timely! Iris goes back to kindergarten on Monday and i am eager to clean up my studio and set myself in a place of good productivity. i write a list at the beginning of the summer that has been hanging above my desk taunting me! i am ready to get set!

also i have started to drink more herbal teas, mainly peppermint and green tea with spearmint. and as we had an indulgent two weeks, i am concentrating on eating lots of vegetables of all colours. my favourite breakfast at the moment is porridge made with organic milk, a grated apple, a handful of sultanas and a few drops of vanilla extract. so good.

what a long comment - sorry! you struck a chord!

Daisy said...

Good plan :) I am doing similar ! Lovely photos too and good luck with your healthy days ! The drink sounds yummy by the way!

mysterymoor said...

This is such a good idea! I look forward to seeing your progress :)

Robin said...

Best of luck! You're right, sometimes you just need to pay more attention to the little healthy things. I can't wait to see how you progress! :)

isabelle said...

les bonnes résolutions;)
good for you!!!

jane said...

sounds good! you are inspiring my dear:)

inna karenina said...

sounds good! I have been thinking about doing something similar - maybe it's about the time:)