Monday, October 4, 2010

MANY THINGS ON MY MIND




This little beauty is the new member of our African Violets' family. She bloomed a few days after someone nice gave her to my mother.



We're about to move to another house in few months. These days I look around and catch the things I am sure I will miss so much. I was fourteen when we moved here and well there are so many small or big things I like a lot about here.
This is not just the moving.
Change is always something not very easy for me. And when yesterday I read this post I thought : yes it can totally be new chances, new beginnings and well being positive is always so good. So I am trying to be positive and looking forward to my future. Because this is that chapter of life that things change.



I didn't get time to tell you about my health program. It went well. It's still going well. I haven't lost weight yet but I feel much lighter. And fresher.




This one is mine. And when I say "mine" I mean I really feel like her mother. Can you see those teeny tiny leaves? Those are pure happiness! I can't wait till this baby gets grown and makes flowers! 




Hope you're fine and enjoying a lovely October day!
xo


---

7 comments:

Caroline said...

I love your way with words!! I am not so good when comes to change at first ... but some of the changes in my life that I made that bugged me at first are now some of the best changes I've ever made. Love this sweet place of yours!! XO

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

I enjoyed reading your post on African violets and I can relate to the pure happiness one feels upon seeing little leaves sprouting! I've enjoyed growing violets for many years and was first introduced to them as a teenager by my grandmother. I recently posted some pics of mine on my blog:
http://heirloomsbyashtonhouse.blogspot.com/2010/09/scenes-from-outdoor-and-indoor-garden.html

Thanks again for this lovely post.

neda mone said...

I don't want to be a drab or anything but... we moved at the beginning of summer which is about 4 months now, even though this place is much bigger than the previous place (I have my own room) and it's in a rather more quiet neighborhood I still haven't gotten used to it, it just doesn't feel like home, haven't found myself in it at all... don't know if it will get any better...

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous post. Words, pictures, all of it!

poet said...

Hi, it's always so good to read your posts and enjoy the beautiful pictures... I feel that I comment way too seldom. Anyway, I've given you a Versatile Blogger Award! Good luck with the move!

Cheers,
poet

likeschocolate said...

Hope all goes well with your move. Good luck!

julochka said...

my grandmother always had african violets and whenever i see them, i think of her. i think i'll get some new violets tomorrow. they'll make me think of both her and you. and that will be bliss.