Sunday, February 27, 2011

TIME FOR SHARING FAVORITES




It feels late night has become my blogging time. Don't check the post timing, I promise I'll go to bed soon after sharing my recent favorites with you!


- Yowayowa, a girl who levitates | The talent behind this blog just amazed me. I'm serious, you will be stunned!

- Camera on H's table | Japanese deliciousness

- Sleep Elevations | Very beautiful photography by Maia Flore

- GQ Hosts | Everything you need to know to entertain at home with style and ease.

- And three favorite blogs from my "read everyday" list : My Little World(s) | Roost | guusje's appeltaart




Good night. xo

---

3 comments:

isabelle said...

lovely!
and thank you for the great links :)

Cheryl Peters said...

Thanks for sharing. I took a peek at all links and enjoyed each one.

Take care but have fun too!!

Love,
Shaddy

Coco said...

Thank you for the kind mention! Nice to making a new bloggin' friend :)