Monday, June 27, 2011

MOMENTS TO OURSELVES







I've realized that one of the things I really need in my life, everyday, is a few hours to myself. I enjoy hanging out with people or having guests over, but I really appreciate those few hours a day which I pause the outer world, which I sit and do nothing. When I brew myself some tea and sit in front of the screen and enjoy the blog-world... Those silence moments in a cafe when it's me and me ... and my cup of latte. You know it's really a crowded world... we all really need some moments to ourselves...




---

7 comments:

Elisabelle said...

wow!! beautiful!!!
i need time for myself too but rarely gets it.

Silvia said...

These pictures are pure poetry.

And I agree with you. I do know about myself that I need quite a lot of time for myself.

Line said...

I feel the same way...beautiful pictures I love the light and the sofness...a sweet post!

kitchu said...

i love solitude. i used to visit a trappist monastery twice a year. no computer, no phone, no TV- just books, chanting psalms, 10,000 acres of nature and land and water and the sounds of sunrise and afternoon and sunset and deer at dawn and owls at night and birds and monks waving hello. i miss those weeks tremendously and it is so hard to find true solitude in the midst of everyday life. and you are right, it is necessary!

lovely photos my friend, as always.

Ibabe said...

I will love, but always is not so easy for me to find those moments

Ida Nielsen said...

I feel the same way! Luckily I do get those hours almost everyday :-)

Jeanne-ming Brantingham said...

I know. Me too.
I am now in Chiang Mai...alone....all by myself...painting and happy.